Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Every Minion a Missionary.


I've been so darn blessed to have been given the opportunity to get to know and work with so many awesome missionaries since I've been home. I've gone out with the Hermanas from the Rupert branch here locally and then I also go with the Elders from Paul 1st ward each week on Thursday to a part-member family's house who are progressing towards baptism! I've become such good friends with them and love seeing them come to church. I also met up with these two sweet sisters in Idaho Falls when I was up a few weeks ago. Have I ever told you that I LOVE the Lord's servants?! They are such hard workers and ever dedicated to our Father's great purpose. I try and go out with them whenever my body will let me. It is the BEST feeling to be able to share my testimony in the setting of someone's living room again and again. You don't realize how much you miss it until you don't do it as often as you used to...as in every. single. day. Missionary work is something that anyone can do! We all have a part in this marvelous work and wonder. All we need is...a testimony and love in our hearts.

 "Regardless of our age, experience or station in life, we are all missionaries." -Elder David A. Bednar 




I earnestly, earnestly pray that we will be ready and willing in heart, might, mind and strength as members of the true Church of Jesus Christ in these Latter Days to lend a helping hand in this work as we fulfill our baptismal covenant and work along side, shoulder to shoulder, smile to smile with His full-time servants in His vineyard for the last time. Don't Miss Out! 


...

And can I just please take this opportunity to include yet another sidenote about how much I dearly love and miss my sweet companion?????? She is a fantastic missionary. One of the most obedient missionaries I ever knew. And just look what she sent me this week?!! Just what I needed. 
Where she found this I have NO idea.

Re-living good "mish" memories through videos this week...


One of my favorites: Sister Adams "trying" to do a heel click Sister Missionary style. Someday she's gonna kill me for posting this. :) 



1 comment:

  1. Sister Adams is so cute...loved the "heel click" :) I admit...I've tried that before too and I look just as silly in my attempts. Thanks for being such a great missionary, Em. You're a light and example to all. Keep up the good attitude.

    ReplyDelete