Sunday, February 2, 2014

An almost perfect day in Brigham City.


I had an almost perfect day in Brigham City yesterday. 
We ran out of gas and got stuck in traffic and I may have thrown up the entire way home but it was so worth every not-so-fun moment for all those wonderful ones in between. I can't tell you how much fun it was to walk into that sealing room and see my missionary friends from NMAM (and yes, my shortness is more than evident here). (Elder) Jackson Eaton looked so darn happy with his beautiful bride sitting next to him and my good friends (Elders) Lincoln Baliff, Dallas Turnbow and David Steffensen were all there to celebrate the day too. I felt like I was back in MLC for a moment haha, (just missing the tags and President) but oh how it was fun. So. stinkin. fun. to catch up with them all and to be a part of that special day! What a sweet spirit we all felt there in the House of the Lord during our 'mini-reunion' of sorts. 
Missing ALL of my missionary friends from the Albuquerque, New Mexico mission. 
...Hermana Silva



No comments:

Post a Comment