Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Introducing...Sister Ludwig.

This beautiful Easter Sunday was a special one for our family. We all left to Boise to my twin cousin's farewell. Ashley, did a tremendous job with her talk and the spirit she carried was so sweet and strong. I felt so much love for my family and felt that Grandpa was there with us. After all, he would never miss a farewell of one of his grandchildren...especially one of his granddaughters. I thought of the Atonement all day long and was brought to tears many times. The Atonement is real! I testify of that with all my heart. Our Savior lives and He will return again. He loves every child of God and he especially loves His missionaries. Sister Ludwig has made us all proud by responding to the promptings of the Lord to serve a mission. I know that she will be an incredible missionary. I have watched her grow up and she has specific talents for specific people that the Lord is planning for her to teach. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing us with so many of our family missionaries out right now. Good luck Sister Ludwig!

What a beautiful sister missionary she is going to make!

The twins and I have grown up together and I can't believe we've reached this point in our lives! 
So proud of these two amazing women in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment