Monday, January 28, 2013

Fare-Thee-Well!


I had a wonderful day last Sunday! I can't tell you how loved I felt. Thanks a million to everyone who came to support. It gave me a much-needed boost in doing this Work of Salvation! 






And to the most amazing family, I just have to say...I. AM. GOING. TO. MISS. YOU. But that's okay..we ARE kinda, uh ya know, sealed for eternity. :)








And just as an added testimony..The Lord really does answer prayers (and in his timing). I felt for some reason like my talk was just not going like it was supposed to and all week I prayed that I would be able to somehow feel like it was okay before I got up there. But!..the Lord had a different idea. He let me get all the way up to that pulpit and completely rely on the Spirit and its influence instead. My talk still felt all wrong when I stood up, but then it just somehow kind of began to flow and I felt the Spirit just take over! And that's how missionary work...works! So to every "almost missionary" out there about to give your own fare-thee-well talk, breathe, pray, prepare as much as you can now, and then focus on being best friends with the Spirit all week. I PROMISE that he will help you say the things most important to your Father in Heaven.

-Hermana Silva


PS- Thanks to mom for working so hard on the dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment