Friday, February 14, 2014

Introducing...

...my new best friend. 

Apparently walking around with a protonics machine attached to your leg...helps your lower back????? 
Since I am so "twisted" the therapist is doing everything he can to straighten me back out again. Therefore somehow strengthening my ham strings will help balance out my left torn ACL and THAT is supposed to help me do all that un-twisting my body just keeps doing. 
So along with this now, I'll just keep trusting in the Lord and taking pain pills :) 

Note: awkward can be at a whole new level with this thing.

1 comment:

  1. That's got to be the cutest looking brace on the most adorable girl ever! :) even when life isn't the greatest, you manage to remember you're a daughter of God, and just how much He loves you. And I love you too! Thanks for being a shining example in my life-you're in my thoughts and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete