Saturday, February 8, 2014

One year past.

For me it's hard to imagine, but this week on February 6th, I woke up and realized I'd hit my year mark. Nothing much to celebrate but its bizarre to look back and realize a year has past and gone already. I know they say this often but,

where has the time gone? 


When I left to the MTC, (craziest day of my life) I knew my purpose and had these words in my heart...
and a year later I still do, just with a lot more memories attached to it. 




"It may not be o'er the mountain height or over the stormy sea. It may not be at the battle's front, my Lord will have need of me. But if by a still small voice He calls, to paths that I do not know, I'll answer dear Lord with my hand in thine, I'll go where you want me to go. I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord. O'er mountain, or plane or sea. I'll say what you want me to say dear Lord, I'll be what you want me to be.
Perhaps there are loving words that Jesus would have me speak. There may be some in the paths of sin some wanderer whom I should seek. Oh Savior, if thou wilt be my Guide, tho dark and rugged the way. My voice shall echo thy message sweet, I'll say what you want me to say. I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord, o'er mountain or plane or sea. I'll say what you want me to say dear Lord, I'll be what you want me to be. There's surely somewhere a lowly place in earth's harvest fields so white, where I may labor in life's short day for Jesus the Crucified. So trusting my all to thy tender care, and knowing thou lovest me, I'll do thy will with a heart sincere. 
I'll be what you want me to be."

 Best moment of my life up to par. Putting on that tag is terribly awesome. 


























I got an email from some of my favorite missionaries who are serving in the Monterrey/Puebla Mexico missions this week saying hello and reminding me of our MTC anniversary. 
Eternal friends are made in the Missionary Training Center.
I miss District B all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment