Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rio Rancho!


I met the sweetest sister missionary who just arrived to the mission on Tuesday. Her name is Sister Van Wagoner from Utah. She came up to greet me and introduce herself and by the end I was hugging her and tearing up like crazy. She told me that she found my blog and started reading it right at a critical point in her life where she was trying to figure out if she should serve a mission. My blog was one of the reasons that she received her answer to serve. She then put in her papers and got her call to Albuquerque, New Mexico!!!!!!! I am so astonished at how many blessings the Lord has shown me through my service as a missionary. I never in a million years would have thought that I could make such a difference. It was such a treat to meet her and I can already tell what a wonderful addition she is here to this mission. So grateful that she is here. She is also going down South to a great zone ;) Hope to get to know her better in the future.
 Saying goodbye to Santa Claus :)

 I love this family! By far some of the most wonderful people who walk the earth. So grateful for them in my life and grateful for the opportunity I had to teach them.

 Leaving my sweet companion, who became such a true friend!



Driving up with Sister Moulding (we were the only two South sisters from our Zone going up North)...her and her string cheese. ;)
 Sister Adams is my new companion! Hallelujah I LOVE this sister. We served in Mission Trails barrio together down in El Paso before so I know her well.
Grateful the Lord has sent me with such a consecrated and hard worker. :) So blessed!
 This is my HOME! ....for only a week and then we are moving into a new apartment. Sad day!

Studying outside :) ...with our horsies.
PS...THERE ARE TREES HERE!! ...AND THEY'RE CHANGING COLORS! ;) haha

1 comment:

  1. Oh man.. my heart is in that area. She's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete